Saturday, April 28, 2012

the last week and a HALF in instagram

I'm just simply embarrassed. I said I'd update this more. I said I'd be more diligent. And look at me, 10 days later I update again. Ten days?!?! That's absolutely ridiculous. So since it's been literally a week and a half since I updated, I included NINE pictures in my post instead of SIX. That makes up for it, right? Right. I'll just keep telling myself that.

peek of the city 4/20 food galacti-cat
heart on my pillow sheets on sheets on sheets early morning doctor visit
queen city q neva eva gonna give you up Oliver helping

1. A small peek of the city, around the corner from my house.
2. A delicious treat my roomie and I made for 4/20.
3. My new favorite shirt. I like to call him galacti-cat.
4. I made a little pillow on a whim last week and put a little heart on the back.
5. My bed is a mix of old and new sheets, all ridiculously soft.
6. Me, post Planned Parenthood visit, in their 70's office building. Side note, support your local Planned Parenthood, especially if you need birth control and you're low on funds.
7. I found my new favorite BBQ in Charlotte: Queen City Q. Unfortunately, their service paaaaled in comparison with this delicious meal.
8. Fixing my forever favorite UO jeans. I've had these for 3 years and the only thing wrong with them was the button that had popped off. Replaced it with a vintage navy coat button. All fixed!
9. Oliver helping with laundry, his favorite thing to do. At first I wasn't going to include a photo of Oliver in this update. You see, I'm planning a whole post for him, but I just couldn't not post this with this collection of photos of my week. In fact, the majority of photos I took this past week and a half has been of Oliver, but I had to show SOME constraint. You know?

Are you my friend on instagram yet?? Follow me! User name: jamiecassell

No comments:

Post a Comment