Wednesday, April 18, 2012

the last week in instagram

cool mug dawg colorful plaid chambray sailboats
claw salon kitchen cat hornets vs ex hornets

1. An amazingly cool dawg mug I found at Value Village. His little face brightened my cup of coffee today.
2. The most beautiful plaid I may have ever found. It doesn't hurt that it was $2.50 and fits me perfectly.
3. I'm in love with my new sleeveless chambray sailboat top.
4. Welcome to the kitty claw salon.
5. Oliver is an excellent model. All I have to do is catch him doing something cute, call his name, and I'm pretty much guaranteed a great shot.
6. Great seats and a big old beer thanks to some great friends.

I've had an excellent week so far. Peter will be back from tour on Sunday, so I'm just sitting around counting down the days and planning surprises for his arrival home.

No comments:

Post a Comment